Sunday, March 2, 2008

I love Sundays!!






So today we went to the beach called Con Con which is like half an hour north of Vina del Mar. It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Last night we went to a club and that was pretty crazy too... we didn't leave the apartment until 1:30 in the morning and we didn't go into the club until 3 in the morning and then we left at 5 in the morning. Crazy!!!

In Con Con the family took me to a classic latin american restaurant where we ate tonnes of Empanadas, Wine, and salad!!! So good... then we walked around the streets where there were little stores and I bought a few bracelets, nothing too exciting. Then we went to the beach which was down some sketchy path in the middle of nowhere and ended up at the nicest beach I have ever seen!!! So I tanned all afternoon and swam in the ocean, it was awesome!! I posted some pictures of last night and then of the beach today!!!!!!!

xoxo

No comments: