Wednesday, March 26, 2008

FINALLY!


Laura and I in the Desert!

My best friends in Chile! Allison, me, Laura, and Hannah!


PENGUINOS!!


Y MAS PENGUINOS!!

I have finally found the pictures of the penguinos!!! They were my absolute favorito! Last night we went to a little cafe/pub in Valpo where we had wine blended with fruit and a cheese tray. It was so good and so CHILEAN! I then met another chilean named Rulo and he owns a few pubs here in Valpo.. we are going to his house tomorrow night to have a BBQ.

Um not much else is new with me.. I went exploring around Valpo this afternoon... mainly because I needed to find a post office in order to send off some things to some ppl in Canada... mission accomplished!!!! I have been meaning to do that for a couple of weeks!

This is a really boring post... just wanted to put up pictures in reality. haha. Talk to you soon!

No comments: