Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm BACK!



Me and my sister chilena!


there were cows! COWS!


Me and two chilenos!


These guys were definition creepers!

Hola!!!

So this weekend has been awesome so far!! On Friday I went to a BBQ/Party/Drinking fest with Tati and the rest of her law student friends. It was a party hosted by her University for law students and it was pretty much a day just to drink (FREE BOOZE!) and socialize. I met a lot of interesting and new Chileans! And they were all so nice to me. Needless to say they pumped me full of beer and PISCO COCACOLA so me and Tati had an EXCELLANT time! haha.. then we managed to make it back to our house just in time for my Chilean Mom's birthday party that night! Me had to make sushi and help set up the party and then we ate some good food, drank more, and took tonnes of pictures! It was fun. THEN... just when I thought the day was over and was ready to go to bed (It was 3am at this point) Tati and Diego told me to get ready to go to the club. So we went half an hour north to a city called Con Con and went to the club there until about 5. It was a lot of fun!!!!! I was exhausted yesterday.

Yesterday I didn't do a lot... I went to the beach (I am trying to soak up as much beach time as I can while it lasts!) then we went to our friend Laura's house for a BBQ with the 4 of us and some more Chileans. It was awesome... they know how to make EXCELLANT FOOD and I ate guacamole... I HATE GUACAMOLE AT HOME! But here its so good. Then we went to a pub ... we're friends with the owner of 2 pubs here so we went to his pub and I had some sort of drink... it was awesome.. my zio I think has made it a few times for me before.

I slept at Laura's house because its sketchy to walk anywhere by urself at night and I didn't want to walk to the bus stop and then take the micro and walk home by myself. I got back home this morning! I will post more pics of Friday. Chao Chao

No comments: