Friday, July 4, 2008

Just pics

Hello! Sorry for the long time of not writing... I have been really busy with school, and other stuff that I just can't seem to remember. It was Delphine's 23rd birthday last weekend! She is the exchange student from France, and as per usual we had a party in the room below and then we went to Scratch for a bit, but she didn't want to go she just kept dancing in the room with her friends, and then by the time the rest of us got back from Scratch she was still in the room... so we continued to fiesta! These are some pictures from the party.

Also, I finished 3 courses last week... it was sad to say bye but at the same time very, very relieving. I now have 2 more left... the most important ones. I am right now studying for my test tomorrow morning which is oral.. about history! AY! I need luck! There are also just some random pictures of sushi eating and what not... ENJOY! I'll write soon.

Love Ashley.










1 comment:

Natalie said...

Yo! Keep updating! How much longer are you in Chile for?