Monday, May 12, 2008

:)






Well not much is new here with me.. my school is still on strike and now the students have taken over another building.. except this one is more important and it has all of my classes in it so I don't think that I have classes for the rest of the week. It was my sister's 22 birthday party on Friday so we had a bunch of people over for the party.. good food and good alcohol and good cake and then we all socialized and later went to the club Scratch to go dancing.. it was a lot of fun then I came home with my brother. On Saturday I went to Santiago with Hannah and Laura because Laura was going back to Canada since her tourist visa expired so we took her to the airport and had a last lunch and then dropped her off and came back to Vina the same night. I then went and hung out with Delphine and her french friends in her apartment and we drank wine and sang! Then yesterday it was mother's day and i went to go buy my host mom some flowers and then we had a very big and very good lunch and then I just hung around the house doing odd stuff and talking to my actual Mom! Then today I went to the mall to go buy the finishing touches for Tati's birthday present and now I am doing homework :S FUN! Haha so that is all that is new with me.. I will attach pictures of Friday night! Chao chao!

No comments: